An easy alfredo sauce recipe that is creamy and delicious.
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 cloves of garlic smashed
- 1 tsp salt
- In a large pot melt butter on medium-low heat.
- As it’s melting add the smashed garlic.
- Slowly pour in the heavy cream and stir
- Add the shredded parmesan and salt
- Whisk all of the ingredients until melted and smooth.
- With a slotted spoon or fork remove the smashed garlic from the sauce.
- Serve immediately.
You can smash, press, or dice the garlic small. Smashing the garlic and removing it before serving will give that sauce garlic flavor without leaving chunks of garlic behind.
I always top alfredo sauce with parsley.