This rosemary garlic hummus recipe that is a twist on the classic is full of flavor and easy to make.
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- 2 large or 3 small garlic cloves
- 2–3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/8 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp finely diced fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp salt (or more)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp tahini
- In a food processor, or blender the garbanzo beans, garlic clove, tbsp avocado oil, fruit juice, tahini salt and a few tablespoons of water.
- Mix and blend well. You may want to tweak the ingredients and add more water or oil if it is too thick or additional salt if needed.
- Once finished pour into a serving dish and add pomegranate seeds and extra pomegranate juice to top for garnish.
You can tweak any of these ingredients to your taste.